The Hive - Rise of the Behemoths Is Out Now
Today we are proud to release update 1.2 "Rise of the Behemoths", which includes new player units, buildings and a reworked DNA upgrade system.
Heavy Insectoid unit Behemoth - A sturdy unit with heavy melee attack. It nests
small Seeker aerial units on it’s back.
Light Insectoid aerial unit Seeker - Swarm of them is carried on Behemoth’s
back. Uses aerial bombing attacks to hit enemies from range.
Medium Insectoid specialist Infestor - Uses a variety of neural oozes to terrorize
enemies and aid friendly units.
This update features:
- Heavy Insectoid unit Behemoth
- Medium Insectoid specialist Infestor
- Small Insectoid aerial unit Seeker
- Insectoid building Nestling Mound
- Insectoid building Conch
- Damage and Defence upgrade rework (Different classes have different upgrades, light, medium, heavy)
- Food costs at start of levels adjusted to speed up start of levels
- Rhino and Avatar now have custom sound effects
- First level boss damage adjusted
- Streamers now get notification regarding video quality, if they are using OBS recording software
- Several new ability visual effects and sounds have been added
- "Shadow" faction buildings now have custom debris effect on destruction
- Avatar and wasp units no longer get stuck after ability cast
- Several tooltip tweaks
- Population cap can no longer go over 200 due to saving bug
- All workers now continue their current task correctly after loading
- Workers no longer get stuck on cutscenes
- Tomb of Aradesh overlaping music fixed
Follow us on Steam, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube to keep up to date with what we’re working on!
Have fun with the new features and let us know what you think!
Sauli, Akseli, Antonio, Jenni, Johanna & Jonna.
Get The Hive
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.